Jumelle Observation 16x70 SAGITTA
Visimaxi® Saturne 16 (30) x70 High Magnification series: New ultra compact design. SATURNE binocular from VISIMAXI 16 (30) x70mm is a superior observation binocular comprising BAK-4 prisms and a fully multilayer optical system.
Free delivery 1-2kg
Visimaxi® Saturne 16(30) x70 High Magnification series: New ultra-compact design. SATURNE binocular from VISIMAXI 16 (30) x70mm is a superior observation binocular comprising BAK-4 prisms and a fully multilayer optical system.
Thanks to the triple lenses, they offer superb semi-apochromatic optical performances, making it possible to obtain remarkably stable and precise images. The eyepieces are interchangeable, tilted at 45 °, it provides the greatest comfort to observers.
Pure and compact line, including a carrying handle, integrated sun visors and a tripod adapter. Supplied in an aluminum carrying case lined with foam. It is ideal for panoramic observations. To discover the mountain landscape, observe nature, or simply a modern setting for houses, terraces with the clear views, this instrument also corresponds to the need for astronomical observation.
- Lens treatment: multilayer
- Focus system: individual
- Eyecup system: Fold down
- Weather resistant: yes
- Prism: BAK 4 / Porro II
- Weight (g): 3500
- Magnification: 16X and 30X
- Inflates with nitrogen: yes
- Guarantee (years): 5
- Tripod mounting: yes
- Eye relief: 22 mm for 16x / 6 mm for 30x
- Viewing distance (m): 25 to infinity
- Diopter adjustments: -5 to +20
- Dimensions (mm): 480 x 230 x130
- Exit pupil diameter (mm): 4.4 @ 16X / 2.3 @ 30X
- Objective diameter (mm): 70mm
- Field of vision M/1000M: 16X ( 55m) / 30X (35m)
- Field of vision FT/1000YDS: 16X(166) / 30X(105)
- Angle: 16X(3.12°) / 30X(2°)
- Color: Champagne